More About Me

nickname: Aizel or AC
single or taken: Single
zodiac sign: Pisces
male or female: Female!
elementary: St. Mary Magdalene School
high school: San Sebastian College- Recoletos de Cavite
college: University of the Philippines- Manila
eye color: brown
hair color: dark Brown
height: secret! hehe..
do u have a crush on someone: definitely yes! ^^,)
do you like yourself: of course I do...
first award: Sr. Kinder- 2nd honor
First sport: How I wish na meron! haaay! ^^,)
first vacation: I forgot.. hehe..
first crush: secret ulit.. hehe..


CURRENTLY :

eating: Oishi PODS Vegetarian Pea Snack (kumpleto yan ha!) ^^,)
drinking: water lang..
listening to: wala eh..
Missing: Siya.. oo siya nga..
waiting for: secret.. hehe..
Also missing: siya lang namimiss ko eh.. =)


YOUR FUTURE :

want kids? yep..
want to get married? of course..
careers in mind? Syempre a successful registered PHARMACIST

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :

lips or eyes: the eyes
hugs or kisses: pwedeng both?
shorter or taller: taller
romantic or spontaneous: romantic?
stomach or arms: both ulit... =)
sensitive or loud: sensitive?
hookup or relationship: relationship

HAVE YOU EVER :

kissed a stranger: of course not! Why would I?!
ran away from home: nay, I love my home! I love my family! =)
broken any bones: nope! hehe..
broken someone's heart: I think so.. (?)
been arrested: Hindi noh!!! haha..
turned someone down: yes.. (???)
cried when someone died: yes..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

yourself: Oo naman! ^^,)
miracles: Definitely yes... ^^,)
love at first sight: No!
heaven: yep..
kissing on the first date: Kissing on the first date is a big no-no... So NO! =)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

Is there one or more people you want to be with right now?: yes.. =(
Have you had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at the same time?: I will never do that... two-timing? Nay!!!
Do you believe in God? A BIG YES!!! ^^,)